Lynn Anderson
Mohegan Sun Casino
Uncasville, Connecticut, USA
June 22nd, 2008
Excellent Audience Recording
Encoded: VBR MP3
The in-between talk is rather low volume, maybe she was not speaking into the mic, but the songs are loud and clear and wonderful. O_o.... I beg your pardon, I never promised you a rose garden.... I love that song! just sayin' ....o_O
Track List:
01 - Intro
02 - When Will I Be Loved
03 - Talk
04 - Someday Soon
05 - Talk
06 - Even Cowgirls Get The Blues
07 - Talk
08 - I've Been Everywhere
09 - Top of the World
10 - Talk
11 - Down Every Road
12 - Talk
13 - How Can I Unlove You
14 - Talk
15 - Cry (cut)
16 - Rose Garden
17 - Rocky Top
17 - Talk
18 - 'Thank you Lynn Anderson'
19 - Stand By Your Man (Encore)
20 - Outro
Tuesday, November 14, 2023
Lynn Anderson [2008.06.22] Mohegan Sun Casino
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

https://www.mediafire.com/file/5ib22qjcejcrjnt/LnAdrson20080622Mohgnsun-RELIQ.rar/file
ReplyDelete