Monday, November 13, 2023

Garbage - Release 2.1 (Rockpalast 1998) Roach Records [SBD]


 

Garbage - Release 2.1
(1998 Roach Records : CR12347)
Rockpalast Festival - Version 2.0 Tour
Freilichtbühne Loreley, St. Goarshausen, Germany
Saturday June 20th, 1998

Soundboard Recording
Encoded: FLAC & MP3@320 Kbps

https://www.discogs.com/Garbage-Release-21/release/4382917
http://garbageboots.altervista.org/boots/liverel21.html
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/garbage/1998/freilichtbuhne-loreley-st-goarshausen-germany-53d7ebb1.html

Track List: (Covers Included)
01 - Dumb
02 - Not My Idea
03 - Push It
04 - Queer
05 - Special
06 - My Lover's Box
07 - Stupid Girl
08 - Temptation Waits
09 - Trip My Wire
10 - No.1 Crush
11 - Vow
12 - I Think I'm Paranoid
13 - When I Grow Up
14 - Only Happy When It Rains

Incomplete concert recorded live at "Rockpalast Festival", Freilichtbühne Loreley, St. Goarshausen, June 20, 1998.
Originally transmitted on TV by the WDR, the broadcast is missing "Hammering In My Head" and "Medication" (played after "My Lover's Box") and the three tracks of the encore ("Thirteen", "Girl Don't Come" and "You Look So Fine").

1 comment:

  1. MP3:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/vrc84z0v3vevuqi/g4rb4g3releas211998RoacRec-RELIQ.rar/file

    FLAC:
    https://www.mediafire.com/file/lxsqcxltundlu42/g4rb4g3releas211998RoacRecFLA-OSSUARY.rar/file

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.