Wednesday, August 16, 2023
U2 [1987.09.28] New Voice Of Freedom
U2 - New Voice Of Freedom
Joshua Tree Tour - 3rd Leg: N. America
Madison Square Garden
New York City, N.Y., USA
Monday September 28th, 1987
Excellent Audience Recording
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3
http://www.u2gigs.com/show741.html
Track List: (Artwork Included)
Disc 1:
01. (PA) / Where The Streets Have No Name
02. I Will Follow
03. Trip Through Your Wires
04. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
05. M.L.K.
06. The Unforgettable Fire
07. Bullet The Blue Sky
08. Running To Stand Still
09. In God's Country
10. Sunday Bloody Sunday
Disc 2:
01. Exit
02. Help
03. Bad
04. October
05. New Year's Day
06. Pride (In The Name Of Love)
07. With Or Without You
08. Party Girl
09. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
(with The New Voices Of Freedom gospel choir)
10. Spanish Eyes
11. '40'
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


http://www.mediafire.com/file/t5gicz1dz0tk1io/U219870928NewVoiceOfFreedom1of2-YUP.rar
ReplyDeletehttp://www.mediafire.com/file/ewpz3pzanrrn4jl/U219870928NewVoiceOfFreedom2of2-YUP.rar