Thursday, September 8, 2022

U2 [1987.06.15] The Leaves Of The Joshua Tree


U2 - The Leaves Of The Joshua Tree
(2000 Euro Boots : EB 47)
Joshua Tree Tour - Leg 2: Europe
Le Zénith, France, Paris
Monday June 15th, 1987


Good Audience Recording
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3

https://www.discogs.com/release/4058177-U2-The-Leaves-Of-The-Joshua-Tree

Track List: (Artwork Included)
Disc 1:
1. Where The Streets Have No Name
2. I Will Follow
3. I Still Haven't Found What I'm Looking For
4. M.L.K.
5. The Unforgettable Fire
6. Bullet The Blue Sky
7. Running To Stand Still
8. Sunday Bloody Sunday
9. Exit
10. In God's Country
11. Trip Through Your Wires
12. Help
13. Springhill Mining Disaster
14. Bad
15. October
16. New Year's Day
Disc 2:
1. Pride ( In The Name Of Love)
2. Party Girl
3. Sweet Jane
4. Gloria
5. With Or Without You
6. '40'
7. REMOVED -  Mothers Of The Disappeared
8. REMOVED - People Get Ready
9. REMOVED - Baby, Please Come Home
10. REMOVED '40'

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/file/4mlvj5083vvnw75/U219870615Leaves1of2-RELIQUARY.rar/file
    http://www.mediafire.com/file/k7hl8ia1bdirc28/U219870615Leaves2of2-RELIQUARY.rar/file

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.