Sunday, August 7, 2022

Paul McCartney [2022.06.25] Glastonbury Festival [SBD]


 

 

o_O  ....Virtual duet with John Lennon

Paul McCartney
Glastonbury Festival UK
Pyramid Stage, Worthy Farm
Pilton, Somerset, England
Saturday June 25th, 2022


Soundboard Recording
Excellent Sound Quality
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3

https://www.beatlesbible.com/2022/06/25/paul-mccartney-live-glastonbury-festival-2/
https://www.setlist.fm/setlist/paul-mccartney/2022/worthy-farm-pilton-england-3bb59c84.html

Track List: (Artwork Included)
Disc 1:
01. Can't Buy Me Love
02. Junior's Farm
03. Letting Go
04. Got To Get You Into My Life
05. Let Me Roll It
06. Getting Better
07. Let 'Em In
08. Maybe I'm Amazed
09. I've Just Seen A Face
10. Love Me Do
11. Blackbird
12. Lady Madonna
13. Being For The Benefit Of Mr. Kite!
14. Something

Disc 2:
01. Ob-La-Di, Ob-La-Da
02. You Never Give Me Your Money
03. She Came In Through The Bathroom Window
04. Get Back
05. I Saw Her Standing There (with Dave Grohl)
06. Band On The Run (with Dave Grohl)
07. I Wanna Be Your Man (with Bruce Springsteen)
08. Let It Be
09. Live And Let Die
10. Hey Jude
11. Encore break
12. I've Got A Feeling (Virtual duet with John Lennon)
13. Helter Skelter
14. Golden Slumbers
15. Carry That Weight
16. The End (with Dave Grohl & Bruce Springsteen)

1 comment:

  1. https://www.mediafire.com/file/es2bxyfxpobprln/pM20220625glaUk-RELIQ.rar/file

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.