Thursday, August 4, 2022

Beatles, The - Rubber Soul lnstrumental [SBD]





The Beatles
'Rubber Soul Instrumental'
Studio Recordings
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3

Track List: (Artwork Included)
01. Drive My Car
02. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
03. You Won't See Me
04. Nowhere Man
05. Think For Yourself
06. REMOVED -- The Word
07. Michelle
08. What Goes On
09. Girl
10. I'm Looking Through You
11. In My Life
12. Wait
13. If I Needed Someone
14. REMOVED -- Run For Your Life
Bonus Tracks:
15. Day Tripper (Take 1)
16. We Can Work It Out (Take 1)
17. 12 Bar Original'
Studio Recordings
Encoded: 320 Kbps MP3

Track List: (Artwork Included)
01. Drive My Car
02. Norwegian Wood (This Bird Has Flown)
03. You Won't See Me
04. Nowhere Man
05. Think For Yourself
06. REMOVED -- The Word
07. Michelle
08. What Goes On
09. Girl
10. I'm Looking Through You
11. In My Life
12. Wait
13. If I Needed Someone
14. REMOVED -- Run For Your Life
Bonus Tracks:
15. Day Tripper (Take 1)
16. We Can Work It Out (Take 1)
17. 12 Bar Original

1 comment:

  1. http://www.mediafire.com/file/oxjbm242047sqhc/b34t13sRublnstrumental-RELIQUARY.rar/file

    ReplyDelete

Note: Only a member of this blog may post a comment.